NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Appendix 5B, page-7

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Question about finance available.

I notice the Company states under the cash/finances available there is the figure of $559,000 claimed. This amount relates to rehabilitation bonds posted by the Company. How can they state that the figure of $559,000 is available for working abilities. This money is committed to the rehabilitation bonds, and CANNOT be used for any work. The amount is only returned to the Company should the tenements be cancelled/expired/surrendered, and then only after the successful completion of rehabilitation, and signed off by the regulators, which can take many months and even years.

I would believe that the finances available to the Company are overestimated by $559,000. In addition should the commence any work with backfilling of the pits through PASS or any other material the rehabilitation bonds will be reviewed, and will increase, likewise for any future processing of the site materials, any proposed operations will see an increase in the rehabilitation bonds. Any proposed mining of other sites will also attract a increase in the rehabilitation bonds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2079417 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.