ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Ok, but 95% or more of those sellers have orders above the current price. There’s only a very small volume trying to sell at the current price.
    As far as buyers, there was a massive volume in the buy walls that got crossed on the way down to 14 cents, so makes perfect sense there’s much fewer buyers here now, they’ve largely all had their orders filled.
    So now we wait to see what happens over the next few days, do people come in hunting a bargain or sit and wait to see what the price does, all the while as the company progresses on its plans and becomes more widely known about, to attract new buyers.

Well actually, because you asked, two weeks ago when we were at 16c, you predicted a collapse as you do, doom and gloom, I responded to you and suggested we’d likely see 17’s and that’s what happened. We even touched 18 for a bit.

I’m not trying to compete with you on guessing daily price fluctuations of a micro cap company that’s pre production, that’s an exercise in stupidity, I want the stock to rise and make some money in the long term.

Last edited by stephenc678: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.