MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Do you have any insight to offer as to why you think the bulk of...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Do you have any insight to offer as to why you think the bulk of investors who haven’t sold for less than 14c the last time two times it’s gotten back here in late May and late June, would sell now, late in July, for less than that?

It does seem to be a trend, this time could well be different, but you just keep predicting doom and gloom when the SP is falling which is really easy to do, but you never say why. Then when it recovers you go quiet again.

So I think it’s reasonable to ask what it is about the company, or their project plan or the macro environment, that you think is causing the price action.

The reason I’m not selling below 14c is that they’re on the verge of signing a binding offtake which will secure prepaid cash flows and shield them from IO price fluctuations, which will go a long way to funding the Capex for their longer term plan of producing green steel in the US at much more lucrative and stable prices. The US themselves have huge green infrastructure plans in flight, which is following the same trends of many countries trying to expand whilst reducing their carbon emissions. So overall I see the company as having a longer term plan of producing a product that is and will continue to be in very heavy demand domestically and globally, whilst having a short term plan to get their in a very secure way.

How about you?

Last edited by stephenc678: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $28.85K 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 542751 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.