AUZ 5.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Appendix 5B, page-24

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Alway wrote

"I guess the question that remains is , “why , why would anyone who no longer has a vested interest in something spend so much time trying to warn others not to invest”.

And tell me Alway why would someone who is already invested continue to do do so much upramping and supporting of a lost cause without even providing some factual information
    Common this a forum not a meeting place exclusivley for sycophants society and queens confirmation bias
    Most people hear who are "downrampers"are previous holders who have lost money and usually big time
    They are trying to provide some insight as to where they went wrong and what others should avoid
    The people who tell me not to invest with Nigerian get rich quick artists are not racist downrampers but I have directly and indirectly heard enough about Nigerian activities to say Idont want to go there Saves me analizing a lot of very plausible schemes
    The capital raise that many were belittled for even suggesting is now upon us If people like Red save even a couple from throwing good money after bad he can sleep at night knowing he has done some good in this world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.202K 772.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6647025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1475740 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.