AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

This post is relevant because it relates to the finances and...

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is relevant because it relates to the finances and project viability

This is all so simple , its called dilution because the funds are meant for sustaining an over bloated board and their lifestyles, Not much to show in respect of results, soon to have more heads and cost. No cutbacks, no savings, just cost.

Because many here are novice investors they do not fully understand the effects and consequences of just raising capital to support lifestyle, the board gets away with it because they can.
    There is precious little development and value generation taking place so its a one way bottomless pit.

There are a number of risks an investor must asceses
    - The board and management, your largest risk imo.
    - The resource or assets to be developed, in this case its is marginal because the low grades and limited resource size are considerations that the board ignored, now they are going back to drilling in an attempt to increase the resource because they have woken up to the fact that the autoclave output grades need to be higher to be economically viable.
    If they increase the cutoff grade they reduce the available resource and therein lies the problem. A reduced life of mine and an uneconomical project.
    SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER

Please understand this, It gives me no pleasure in coming to the AUZ HC threads, you do not need to believe me.
    Just look at what the board is doing, going back to, and reluctantly having to back track on, therein lies the clues for you to recognize what I am saying.
    RED

Where is Flippa ????
    If I hazard a guess, sold out and moved on with another avatar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.