HZR 4.35% 33.0¢ hazer group limited

Ann: Application for ARENA Funding Successful, page-125

1. 17,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Thanks for the video Orhweh, although I have seen it before, it was worth watching again to pick up on several points that did not really sink in the first time.

Andrew did indeed mention how one FCEV (using Hazer hydrogen) was equivalent to removing ten ICE vehicles from the road.

An even more impressive figure to me, was how much carbon abatement a typical commercial plant will provide. He mentioned a figure of 300,000 tonnes of abatement, or put more simply, the equivalent of taking 80,000 ICE cars off the road.

It was also interesting to listen more closely to what he said about parallel development in Asia (by which I assume he means Japan and Korea). Whereas before, I visualised projects of a similar size to the CDP, I now believe he meant projects that are much bigger, perhaps in the order of 800 to 2,500 tonnes per annum of hydrogen production, (which were figures mentioned in the presentation).

Because projects of this size are being planned to be built in parallel with CDP, it makes me believe that that the plant at Woodland Point is being restricted to 100 tonnes per annum capacity, more for financial reasons than technical.

I would think the successful pilot plant trial has informed them, that construction of a commercial plant (800+tpa of H2) is already possible, (providing the finance is available).

Going by the news out of Japan and Korea, the finance is available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $75.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 32.0¢ $54.19K 160.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13013 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 47356 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.