GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

I see where you are coming from and I always like a balanced...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I see where you are coming from and I always like a balanced view. I agree that it's good to detect and analyze the risks, it can avoid a big disappointment down the track when you are "in love with a stock".

However, wouldn't you agree that GLN, being so low in the cost curve production, it makes it even more attractive in a hyperinflation environment? Yes the CAPEX will increase due to supply chain increases and inflation. But that's where the low cost producers will survive. All the project that have higher production costs will struggle when the LIT price goes down and the prices for regents, material, etc keep going up. GLN having low costs/high grade/low impurity will be even more attractive IMO. I read a few interesting articles on Argentina over the weekend. Basically a lot of Argentinians trying to hold as much USD as they can and are trying to work for overseas companies because they can be paid in USD and give them much stability.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4688/4688868-6fe6fdd37786485c7eee4854df99c8f6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.