4DS 0.00% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - 4DS, page-20

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Not a long, more a yearling steer... Or whatever you call a young Gorilla buck who's not long begun beating his chest. hehehe.

And yeah, to be honest there's not a lot to add at the moment.. The Doc shut down a lot of the conjecture with either an outright "no/incorrect", "correct" or the more elusive "that's confidential".

The rest we know;

we are quick, we are small, we are fully crystalline, we require an array to be measured effectively and we will go forward in a set of short loops and a new platform lot, whilst calling out DRAM from the centre of the Octagon.

The Doc knows his stuff obviously and Dave has said more lately (excluding pesky metrics & geometries) than he has in the whole time since 8tey's been here.

If it were a marriage you'd say "look there were problems in the past and even accusations of cheating but the parties are talking again and committed to working through this and coming out the other side stronger for it"

Of course Beaches et al maintain that a soap opera should be all about drama & lies, hence add their Melrose Place one liners from time to time.

That is just going to be how it is I'm afraid & little will dissuade them till maybe the first notification of a short loop run s received.

I still maintain that the McKinsey Model is the best indicator of value we have at present to assign an appropriate MC, however the BOD insist that revealing the true geometry after a 5 year developmental journey is too commercially sensitive.

Why I don't know really know, but considering we know the general size of everyone else including competitors I guess that just adds to the uniqueness of 4DS Interface Switching Hetero Junction Mott Transition Reram if you believe in the story.

And with IMEC still in the tent, I guess I do.

So for 8tey it looks like it's Xmas in July instead.

Good Luck to all Holders... Even those who secretly do but say they don't! hehehe

And if anyone wants to find me then I MAY be on another thread whilst we wait...... 8tey
    Last edited by Hateful8: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $47.55K 623.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65194 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 1286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.