4DS 1.32% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - 4DS, page-82

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    mate it's one of those things they are developing cutting edge tech here it's not for the faint of heart especially the quiet times over the past few months I've been involved it seemed like nothing was going to occur. We have what's now worth considering as a watershed moment in time for not just the Coy but for the storage memory industry as a whole. This is early days , insto fund managers won't step onboard for a while yet in fact the moment your sell is executed at 20c I would say is the time they will start to get involved as it's climbing towards real value and becomes more of a rock solid trend. This is going to set many of us up to continue our investment journey at a much higher capital level and even allow some of us to sit back and relax for the rest of our lives , depends how hungry we are. my advice to you is this is a HODL because the Coy is selling and that fair value is currently being discussed on the forum and the numbers are eye watering and perhaps not even that ridiculous given the success of the platform there will be no PL5 ! not at least in the hands of 4DS . Your 20K buy will not be at risk and your going to be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ $219.1K 2.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 770821 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 13087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.