4DS 3.80% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

It's hard to parse much information out of this at all. If they...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It's hard to parse much information out of this at all. If they have information that it's not going to do well, they can't legally trade on it. The fact of the options being cashed in means there's no CR coming for, at this point, years, so that massive vector of bad news is out. The last piece of information we got was positive.

My shooting from the hip hat, can conceive of just a couple of options:
    1. Sees an opportunity to sell it over time in a careful strategy to balance his portfolio or even just walk away - it's fine to walk away from a stock if you see a more promising alternative elsewhere
    2. imagines a sale might be somewhere forthcoming and doesn't want to hold on to the stock for the rather long period that it's settled, or at least wants to realise some of the gains prior to finalisation
    3. Wants the voting rights in case an overzealous large holder could risk turning down a reasonable offer (or taking up an unreasonable offer)
    4. Is hedging against a medium-term sale by reducing potential capital gains taxes, provided the final sale happens around this time next year

For my money, the only thing that particularly matters is that a cash raise is even further out of the picture. Could start drumming up multiple new platform lots without a problem. There's something like two years of cash in the kitty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $50.81K 633.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 539721 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.