4DX 2.86% 54.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - 4DX, page-2

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    So basically, ASX All ordinary went all time high today and close above 8100 ! but this company on such a green day going red thanks to extra ordinary performance of the management who is busy making LinkedIn comment (I thought busy people has no time to waste on LinkedIn but again there are immature fans here who post LinkedIn screenshot here.. !) but has no guts to come out to explain what happened to Phillips deal and why he needs more money to sign ATM & what was so urgent to announce it ?

Normally, in any biotech or similar business they all spend decades if not more to develop a product then get FDA approval and then wait again to get payment code approved but once they get it the management's attention goes to how to turn company cashflow positive & reduce operative cost (no free chocolate & business class travel & no more free shares) unless they have $1m cash left then they do capital raise otherwise they get their sales & marketing team working around the clock to get revenue get into company's bank account .. and provide clear road map by when they will be cashflow positive !

But here, even though company had $41m (as per last 4c report just 3 month ago) the board telling market we might need more money so just keeping lender ready so we can dilute shareholders and spend more money in doing something i guess !

So instead of telling market that we will aim to be cashflow positive by XXXXX year and use that money to continue further research/development they are saying we will going to have ATM so we can keep diluting shareholders (or we can use fund as needed in other words) !! Obviously, it gave assurance that they will get paid while some immature people here post LinkedIn screenshot !

Market reacted to such a pathetic timing of news and signal it gives but no one bother to clarify but instead have plenty of time to like post on LinkedIn So immature shareholder copy those post to convince their own immature mind that they had best management ..... !!!

After all the shit show ... someone just got the performance bonus and shareholder also got bonus 25% lower share price in 30 days.... after FDA approved product with reimbursement code approved which is the hight of smartness I guess !!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6305/6305531-b9f8addbff835fd8de47b6e03782fde9.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6305/6305540-8bd582a72ba0772a816bf6d5281a7ddf.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.015(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $221.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.0¢ 51.5¢ $226.9K 431.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16886 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 41547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.