4DX 2.88% 53.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - 4DX, page-63

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I actually have to agree on the change of CEO. Change isn’t actually a bad thing, it’s for the best of the company. PNV and TLX are a good example. AF is great guy with his tech but let’s face it, how is he now? He ain’t Elon Musk.

Democrats are losing grounds now. 4DX will have a horrible headwind should they fail to get contract once republicans gains majority. Who knows what will happen to VA. AF’s too focused in the US he can’t even get decent revenue in AUS. US folks should own a majority of this 4DX to keep things rolling as this tech has potential, lets admit it he’s losing it. All the promises and upcoming news? It’s August next week, reporting should be soon but I’m hoping my prediction is wrong this time. As much as I want to see this company needs to gain real revenue but I do agree of changing CEO. He’s failing it, it does not matter how many lobbyists you have in a photo, how many likes in linkedin or good news research this company gets. If there’s no revenue and a lot of cash burn? Then this will be doomed, no money no honey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.