AAU 14.3% 1.2¢ antilles gold limited

Hey brother, understand everyone's concerns which is why I...

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Hey brother, understand everyone's concerns which is why I always encourage people to attend general meetings whenever possible..

We know the Antilles model well enough, get your metwork right with the yield curve in the sweet spot & without the need for expensive process plants, autoclaves, high speed grinding mills etc and the offtake partner will gladly take your ore..

But who do we think calls the shots here?

Brian & crew who say here's the base metwork now give us the money to fund this thing.. Or is it realistic to expect the offtake partner who is fronting up the capital to build the damn thing might have a set of specific criteria they want met in order to guarrantee the final product..

If it was me, then I'd want my guys running every possible test to determine worst, best & most probable yield scenarios so I'm not answering to the board when the rate of return goes west because the yield returns were ambitious at best..

Let alone copping a capex blowout on build because again the met figures were rushed or fudged..

The people putting up the cash call the shots, simple..

Now I know the team have been constantly tweaking this & running that in order to meet a standard & consistent yield output..

Because if yield fades, then guess what so too does everyone's margin & you have another Dom Republic scenario on your hands.

So yes I get that it's frustrating for all, but that isn't all Brian & the teams doing..

Rest assured though, once everything meets the spec then boom the offtake partner will stump up & then want everything in a rush..

Because time is money & gold is doing what gold does in these times..

Nueva Sabana is a gold oxide ore body existing between 0-100m, maybe deeper.. But the majority of that is between 0-50m & we are talking up to 190gt in some instances..

Now I don't care if that is a nugget.. It's less than 50m down where we have been banging bonanza after bonanza grade for 1, 2 & even several metres...

I'll take them nuggets any day....

Arb is not req to go mining, offtake agreement is & that aint far off being a reality IMO..

gltah h8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $77.74K 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3934045 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4501918
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.