AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Their performance to date. I don't disagree on that front at all...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Their performance to date. I don't disagree on that front at all and have been vocal in here in the past on exactly that matter to the point where I heard rumours of a possible Board Spill and would have supported one at the time.

Would I support one now? Possibly not but their (the Board collectively and the Chair individually) performance risk remains albeit with not such a high rating as in the past. So for me I shall see how things progress in to the first calendar quarter 2023 and what deliverables (outputs and or outcomes) are achieved in that time.

Not everyone will see this matter the same way as you and I. Some dismiss the Board as entirely replaceable but the company asset not being so, which is naive at best but nevertheless a commonly held concept amongst many that arent fully aware of what a Board does and how or why it exists. They oft refer to it as "the management".

The reverse being there is an alternative to the current Board in existence if the need should ever arise but the current plans and progress (no matter how small or insignificant some deem) indicate there should be now be no question of their intent and purpose and the recognition that they are solely focused on realising the value of the phosphate and not wandering off on other resource matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.