AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - AJQ, page-21

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    AJQ has announced that the capital raising of $30 millions was successful with the issue of new shares at 0.004cps. No announcement has been made as to where all these shares have been allocated. We know that over 60% of one of the group of shares had to be taken up by the underwriters as only a small proportion was taken up by the original owners of shares in the one for one allocation. Think this was one of the $5million sections, with the first $5 million allotment of shares being fully taken up by the unknown institutional investors. So what has happened to the $20 million worth of shares left in the $30 million raise. Can anyone advise who or what entity/s has ended up with these shares ($20,000,000 divided by 0.004 equals what: 5 billion shares). An absolute change in ownership and control of AJQ from the original owners before CR. My own take up of 100% of my entitlement pails in comparison with these unknown identities who have picked up 5 times by allocation with perhaps no previous entitlements. It will be interesting to see where these new shares have gone. For every 0.001cent rise in price they will be profiting 25% whereas those of us who bought at the CR of a year ago will still be 80% down. Great to have inside knowledge and or a director of this company, because they will be making a huge amount of money while previous owners are in for a long long wait to regain their initial investment. Fraud and theft are terms that comes to mind. Underwriters will certainly rise in the list of top holders and their shares held will increase in multiples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.