AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

When are we going to see the figures regarding how many shares...

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    When are we going to see the figures regarding how many shares the Underwriters received after this last capital raising. It was announced that just over 30% of the retail investors took up their entitlements, leaving nearly 70% of the 20 million dollars worth of new shares heading to the Underwriters. After not receiving my correspondence from company regarding my own entitlements I tried on three different occasions to ring AJQ on the number provided by them, only to get a recorded voice answer response stating that someone would ring me back. Of course, no one bothered to ring me. Fortunately, was assisted by other posters on the procedures required to participate. I wonder if this was a strategy by the AJQ Directors who were heavily involved as the Underwriters to increase the number of shares, costed at the lowest ever recorded price for our company, becoming available to them. I suggest that these certain entities have vastly increased their percentage holdings in AJQ. With such a stranglehold on this massively increased share numbers it is no wonder our current share value remains so dormant and this discussion board remains so quiet. This is a clear pattern being followed, much to the detriment of everyone else. It the capital raising was on a one for one basis then our/my interest in the company would have remained the same......but an additional $25million was raised, when company was valued at only $5m, so the ordinary retail holder's interest has plummeted. What a sham!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.