ART 3.57% 29.0¢ airtasker limited

HiAlways happy to assist and I am not endeavouring to avoid...

1. 13,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1085
    Hi

Always happy to assist and I am not endeavouring to avoid answering but with your patience I will delve more into ART to see if I can make sense of this situation.

I did read the annual report today and my first glance confuses me as I can not see how where the costs of the contractors are, unless of course they report gross revenue as the net of sales less contractor payments.

There are some switched on investors on this forum so perhaps one may be able to assist us in this regard!

I am not sure if I mentioned this in earlier posts from me, but in my opinion, there is nothing stopping contractors from using the system and then simply working directly with customers, thereby reducing revenue for ART and increasing their own income, particularly if, as I have read from another post, ART are typically taking around 33% of the assignment value. From my background in the industry this is quite high for the nature of what they do, but that is simply my personal view.

Investing is alas a very hard venture to undertake but if you are yourself with the right skill sets and mental agility it can be extremely satisfying and hopefully reap financial benefits.

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ART (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $131.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $45.36K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38095 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 58925 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ART (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.