ASM 0.88% 56.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - ASM, page-6

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Mine was a tongue in cheek comment on the basis of earlier comments that DW was let go because of poor performance (general comments made on the other thread, not based on anything you said). This proves otherwise. Guess I should have explained myself better...

But as for dilution, you betcha it does... DW performance rights (all 3m of them) were issued but unvested, therefore not exercised. Shares allocated on vesting and exercise of any PR - will have a diluting effect on existing SH holdings. Refer resolution 3.5.

And just as a general comment, DW was the only salaried Dtor to be eligible for the PR Plan, was issued 3m when the Plan was implemented in May 2020, and as of the last AGM, none of them had vested. So the BoD could, and probably would, have decided to have them lapse if the cessation of employment was 'untoward'. As it is, the BoD decided to allow 1/3 of DW initial allocation to vest. I actually would have expected a higher figure given the 2 year period in between, but 1m isn't anything to sneeze at.

I'm just glad this notice came out as quickly as it did, to put a stop to all this speculation!

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.5¢ $101.2K 179.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17156 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.