AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hey Gccc12 you cannot be serious can you your still carrying on...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hey Gccc12

you cannot be serious can you your still carrying on about your love child Benny Boy or is that the other way around... he was found guilty of misleading shareholders and by his own admission he cost shareholders millions of dollars not sure what part of that you don't understand.

Everyone's hurting here, of course they are look at what the company has achieved look at the damage they have caused and then look in the mirror pretty sure you'll understand why your hurting so much, you speak as though your used to losing and its normally only the ones who can comprehend what experienced people are telling them that can turn things around and then I guess there's you throwing your toys out of the cot because others want those responsible for their incompetence held responsible for their actions an its nit like you weren't warned you could have sold out at 10 and bought back in at the bargain sewer price of 1.9 along with your mate Chicko and ade some cash on the pump I think I have solved the puzzle of who B1 an B2 are mr uppercut and chocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.