AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi SuccesswillcomeIn answer to your statements.The resource is...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi Successwillcome
    In answer to your statements.
    The resource is already parked, management have done very little work on further development of Sconi / N QLD for years now, despite acknowledging the need to expand the resources.
    There were even capital raisings justified and executed to facilitate the funds to expand the resources and this was spent elsewhere on remuneration.

Because management are not communicating and not being honest with shareholders, one has to draw ones own conclusions, they are:
    - That the resources have been parked, unofficially without funds for further development.
    - Furthermore that AUZ has no CEO to take the development further, until this is rectified AUZ the company is parked or on essentials hold only.
    - LG will not engage with a company that has no CEO, therefore negotiations are parked.
    - LG will be looking on, noticing the above, including management's behaviour, if not already OUT, will be seriously re-considering their position.

The GLOBAL financial situation has changed dramatically in the past year, easy money for just any project has evaporated and when available is highly costly and dilutionary to existing shareholders, especially longer term shareholders. Even shareholders are becoming highly discretionary and sensitive to what is going on.

AUZ shareholders are highly critical of legacy management at AUZ, it therefore stands to reason that LG management would be highly critical of AUZ management as well.

Successwillcome, you and I agree on very little, but you have to admit that my logic is compelling in the absence of any announcements to the contrary.
    Lets keep this conversation civil, in this way everyone learns.
    RED
    Last edited by RED328: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.