AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Hi successwillcome thank you for your kind words..and sry 4 the...

1. 3,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi successwillcome thank you for your kind words..and sry 4 the late reply..

my post was regarding auz because we are on the auz forum..not imu which yes has had some fantastic trading opportunities..

if u want to dicuss imu then best do it over on the imu threads as there certainly is a lot going on over there..

back to auz..my concern for auz is money is drying up..it's becoming increasingly hard to obtain for non revenue companies..

and further to my point what are auz doing to protect itself from running out of money..

if auz need to raise what would become of auz market cap if they are even to be able to raise at all..because if auz carnt raise again it prob won't matter what auz market cap would look like because there won't even be an auz market cap..

It's jst some simple questions investors should be asking and by the looks of things are asking..

let's hope for the auz faithful and yes there are some very good people in that group that success does actually come in other forms other than u successwillcome .not malice intended

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.