AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

I've done exactly what you are talking about twice in the past,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490

I've done exactly what you are talking about twice in the past, and that was when they were desperate for the cash and I could have made more with a different strategy, but wanted to support the company. Do what you want, but if you think for a second that your best interest is considered for 1 second when decisions are made at AVL, then you are definitely a newbie in this stock. Take a couple of hours going back through announcements, then decide. If hundreds of millions of options are converted, then you have to factor in that dilution into the share price. Is it still worth over 2c then??

Why do people on this board think there hasn't been any uncommittable MOU's announced (for vanadium supposedly already promised in previous announcements I was led to believe). Why would AVL need the money if they plan on raising the funds in the next 2 years? Why have all those extra shares on the register for only 2.5c?? We'll certainly see, because if they rush an announcement out before expiry then you'll know TWO things IMHO.

1) there isn't any money coming in on the horizon so get it now and get the troughs full
    2) the decision makers feel 2.5c is a good price for AVL stock, so they'll "take" this good deal.

Neither great news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.