BCN 3.57% 2.9¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - BCN, page-7

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    2 and a half years ago there were a lot of people on this forum who thought a 10 year LoM was a done deal (purely from Jaurdi Hills)... they were expecting it to be announced in the June quarter update of that year.

well we didnt get there, and we have increased throughput but decreased grade to get the same amount of ounces but at a higher AISC as a method of preserving LoM

So perhaps there is an element of saying we were living on a bit of hype at that point and now suppressed by realism and maybe even a bit of negativity, not saying thats the whole picture.. the oppie overhang is defo part of it.. but in that timeframe the company has also strengthened itself.

Likewise we havent added substantial gainsfrom drilling over those 2 years (above depletion)
    Likewise we are at the low point of grade on our LoM plan

all these factors point to the sharprice being at a low, and in a way @brauninc your sentiment can be seen as a capitulatiory indicator and a signal that the stock is at or near rock bottom. I hope you hang in with us and havent weathered all this consolidation only to sell as soon as it pokes its head back to breakeven for you. But if you do, good luck with it and despite my negativity to the 10 year outlook on gold / housing ratio i hope you do well whatever way you play it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $108.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.42K 361.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 572230 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 3848939 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.