BIO 6.67% 28.0¢ biome australia limited

Sell to whomThere is no depth in the market and on the one...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Sell to whom

There is no depth in the market and on the one occasion that the stock price showed a burst of promise ,the dumping quickly bought it back to reality.

It is evident there is no interest from the investment community in this stock - it seldom trades but a handful of shares, if any .I am not sure what the directors of this company are doing to maintain share holder value, let alone deliver growth - I cannot see any major players or fund managers haven taken a position in the stock , nor any notifications or feedback from the company and or brokers ( including their own float broker ) of any roadshows . .if am correct ,there has only been 2 on market purchases, by 2 directors and for a tiny 275,000 odd shares in total and that was just after the float- they spent a whopping $30,000 between them , does not give me great confidence .Very simply they need to attract investors and that is not happening - its now been 9 months since the float and the stock price has just gone in one direction , backward .

Granted the company is delivering guidance and showing promise but the stock remains off the radar from an investment perspective.

The problem remains that all these escrow shares will undoubtedly look for an exist when there is an opportunity to do so and thus the investors that backed this company at float will unlikely see , if at all ,their money back , let alone any investment return other than negative , unless there is adequate liquidity to take out the escrowed stock and those that are investors that participated in the float and just hoping to get their money back .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $165.2K 551.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 79547 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ 323138
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.