BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

just remember guru money comes and goes but opportunity can...

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    just remember guru money comes and goes but opportunity can strike so many times in life. if the data continues to come in proving BIT225 is killing and blocking future ion channels from forming then BIT225 will be acquired. its all there ready in the background with those interested parties. A few clues perhaps Hoy mentioning We are also conscious of the level of frustration at the amount of time required to answer the obvious questions....

what I think he meant by this important statement and don't forget his exposed to insider info. They talk to those people conducting the analysis quite regularly as per MM I asked this in the AGM. also the fact 9/9 successful trails he could be talking about this too. it works hurry on.. we also have all the safety data in hand,

These trails are not to find out if it eliminates reservoirs that's proven as MM mentioned '' it's to expand positive findings, EG: test of different bio markers which weren't tested for that big pharma has requested I imagine and these trails were to cater for their needs.

Hoy would be shaving down shares knowing he could lose 50% esp being a top 3 holder in the top 20. Instead he optimistic as #^$

The share price tells the story hardly any sellers 300% run.. why sell when you can sell higher last time BIT did about 2500% off the lows. That's the idea.
    Last edited by ArielStarr89: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.