ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I'm questioning the science now and it seems like BP's are too. They've been promising deals for years that don't materialise. You have to ask yourself whether BP's don't see any value in their "achievements".

In their last update they told us they are having an effect but can't measure it. We don't know whether any effect they claim will change the outcome for a patient and whether it will be long lasting. They've also told us they are going to start looking at cancer which sounds to me like they are giving up on some of the other diseases they've been targeting for the last 20 years.

This isn't a business, it's an academic institution spending other people's money to flail around in the dark.

No focus and no results to show for all the money they've wasted. It's an utter disgrace.

Enough is enough, they need to be held to account.

I'm also wondering whether they'll be eligible for an R&D rebate on our expenditure over the last year becuase they have to demonstrate to Innovation Australia the new learnings generated from their expenditure. The government ordered a crack down on R&D last year because companies were rorting the system during the Covid years when they turned a blind eye but now they are trying to repay the debt lots of R&D claims are being denied.

Might have to petition Innovation Australia to take a closer look on this one. No point wasting more taxpayers money. I don't want to be paying more tax in coming years, given the loss I'll cop on my investment in this crap.

#lots wrong now #timesup #holdthemaccountablenow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.