BNR 0.00% 4.1¢ bulletin resources limited

First off, I'd just like to say that this is an excellent post....

1. RBB
    21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    First off, I'd just like to say that this is an excellent post. Trying to pin down a value for BNR at the moment is hopeless. Far too many ifs, buts and maybes. Looking at what the share price does on a daily basis is a good way to give yourself ulcers. My advice is to take a long term view and wait patiently. The Company is just as keen as us to make some money, so let them do the worrying.

I bought BNR at 6c originally I think. I put them in the drawer and forgot about them. Then they went to 10c and I bought some more. Then, late December, I watched the CEO's presentation on their website and bought some more. If the price is soft tomorrow, I'll buy more again.

The Company has a large number of projects it intends to bring to fruition, including Lithoium, Gold, Nickel and Copper. Personally, I think that at least one or more of these projects will do well and the SP will react accordingly. When will that be? Don't know and don't especially care. It will happen when it happens and, when it does, I'll be there with my ever expanding shareholding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.1¢ $23.15K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24389 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.