BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - BRN, page-25

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just in last one year the company had issuexd shares in tune of 600 million. Which is approx. 60% more than last year's listed shares.
    i am not against for the same and even acknowledge that may be necessary for a company like brainchip. But the same is instrumental in reduction of share price. A lot of us here are saying it a positive thing but there is no positive news sice last Christmas.
    The only positive news is production of akida chips and that too is not that much positive ,as asx does not allow brainchip to let share holders know that chip is out.
    On the other hand we got bad news like company CEO was terminated with immidiate effect, promoters are selling shares, no more signage of a new IP contract., and the worst is issuing almost 60% extra shares.
    There are a lot of people here who describe brainchip as one of the best technology, but they forget a good management is as important as a good technology.
    I hope I will be wrong but as matterr of fact there is no positive going on since last Christmas. I cannot believe how the regular holders make every news a positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.