CAN 6.45% 3.3¢ cann group limited

Pot, kettle. You avoided my questions because the answers...

1. 1,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Pot, kettle. You avoided my questions because the answers don't gel with your affirmation bias. Window-shopping responses won't make you a better investor and avoid future mistakes like you've made here with CAN.

I guess I'll be the bigger person and respond, was it the question about other companies who trade near prices that large lots of shares are sold off-market or granted from capital raises? If so, lots do. I think the better question is what happens next, do they find support at that level or blow right through it. CAN unfortunately has broken right through it, there's a good chance those granted shares at that price are just trying to get whatever money they can off the table as quickly as possible.

How much did the clinical trial cost? I seem to recall someone else saying CAN has raised hundreds of millions since listing, was the lions share of this put towards clinical trials or building the Mildura facility?

ANTG scrapped their plans to build a large indoor facility despite forming partnerships and investing money in it. They read the tea leaves correctly and are now the largest exporter of medicinal cannabis in Australia. That's why it pays to have competent management which isn't the case here.
    Last edited by wasko: Thursday, 22:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.1¢ $88.15K 2.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4461 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 13043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.