CCO 0.00% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - CCO, page-67

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    The last webinar thing when Zane spoke increased my confidence beyond anything I had before. Worth listening to again. It showed me that there is so much going on behind the scenes that we have no idea about in these times of no news. The supply chain is worth more than our Market Capital alone.

Outside of this company I have mainly invested in battery minerals. The vast majority of my posts and interests have been in this area for a long time. Mainly Lithium and Graphite. Both unfortunately are in the dumps at the moment due to massive supply coming in off the back of massive price rises last year. This is where I had the confidence to go all in on CCO. If the price and enthusiasm for Kava increased there is no tap to turn on for anyone outside of CCO since they have the supply side dominated. Again that is priceless. It would not matter how big the cheque book was from an outsider, they are not going to have access to the localised farmers that Zane and the crew have helped develop and supported. I suppose the moral of the story is that we have a company that can’t have oversupply issues from outsiders.

The big guys know this and would need to buy us out at multiples to get access to our supply. They could not be bothered developing local supply avenues. A bit like the huge miners. They let the little guys do the hard yards to sure up a resource then buy them out if they find something worthwhile.
    Last edited by Cadel: Yesterday, 20:31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $18.27K 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4846701 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9904877 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.