CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

This is a great example of you searching for negatives regarding...

1. 1,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    This is a great example of you searching for negatives regarding CCO. Do you honestly believe that the CCO network of suppliers is not impressive and very difficult to reproduce. These export figures that you mention would more likely involve the many thousands of expats that are still buying from their homelands and bringing it abroad plus some commercial sales to be fair.

I couldn’t be bothered arguing with you and your mate anymore. Let’s just say the proof will be in the pudding. Happy to be proven right or wrong. If wrong I’ll walk away and leave it be. If right happy days. Small time to wait now to know. Could be weeks or months not years at this stage.

If wrong I’ll spend my time on the next winner not harp on the one that I got wrong. In my 13 years following this stuff one thing I know for sure is the vast majority and I’m talking over 90% of downrampers have not only lost on the stock they turn on but most other stocks they are positive on. Very rare to find an exception. I think that comes down to the fact that if you are making a buck out of it you live happily and get on with life. If not you can only get your jolly’s from benefiting from others pain. I don’t believe the whole I’m doing it for the mum and dad investors for a minute. After being rich and poor three times now I’m back at work so obviously no genius. But still in the game. Even if I never get back there I had a red hot go and been able to take 50 weeks off work with the family in the last 4 years.

My best lesson for others is don’t be scared of cashing in and paying a massive tax bill at the very top and enjoy the rewards as they come.
    Last edited by Cadel: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $67.05K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6801568 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 241592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.