CCO 0.00% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

My post is perfectly valid and its important that both sides of...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    My post is perfectly valid and its important that both sides of the investment equation be considered.

I can’t see proof in response that there is value in CCO’s ‘supply chain’ that exceeds its market cap.

My argument is that CCO represents less than 1% of export out of the pacific islands.

The pie of export is massive and there are major players who could potentially dwarf CCO and are from within Fiji.

Which ties in with part 2

Apart from Zane who now holds1-2% of the company - how many Fijians have invested in CCO? How many Fijians (let’s expand to Pacific Islanders in general) hold top 20 positions?

If CCO is so great how come there is no major or direct investment participation from its home country?

What ever happened to Itaukei (Fiji govt investment arm) who wwre meant to invest a core stone stake years ago. Never happened. why? Imagine the backlash from home grown nationals.

There are political risks that also need to be considered that tie in with the export side from a kava company that dances around recreational use and a foreign company utilising a culturally sacred plant for commercial gain.

in my opinion be careful attributing value to supply chain is all in postulating. Or at least provide evidence that it is worth more than $15mill…?

Last edited by Stockholm: Yesterday, 22:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.035K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4861400 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9477772 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.