CCO 0.00% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

You have conveniently and completely ignored the incredible...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    You have conveniently and completely ignored the incredible growth in sales. What is it, around 540% annualised and 40% month on month. Surely this continued growth should help negate much of your perceived risk.

As I mentioned a couple of times you are better than your downramper mate since there is some substance to your posts. Unfortunately it seems like some of this substance is just clutching at straws sometimes. Just trying to find and post anything negative as if it is getting back at someone or the company.

The argument around CCO being less than 1% of the export market is not comparing apples with apples. As I mentioned the total export value/volume would include all exports including the many thousands of individuals taking it out of the country not commercial exports. Exactly where it sits now is some what irrelevant anyway since it is all about the growth.

The fact we are only exporting a tiny fraction of the total is excellent news as it shows there is a big market opportunity to tap further into. At the moment many of the older traditional Kava drinkers would still be preparing from the root stock but I’m sure times change the next generation could be using the powdered form.

Evidence for the value of our supply chain can only be ascertained in our future MC. Time will tell. Lots of good will there.

Last edited by Cadel: Today, 10:04

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.035K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4861400 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9477772 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.