CCO 0.00% 1.0¢ the calmer co international limited

Going by the figures in the presentation posted above. CCO is...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    Going by the figures in the presentation posted above. CCO is currently exporting 3% of the 20% that is not consumed in Fiji. So that is 15% of the total exported from Fiji about to become 30%. The vast majority of that exported in that other 70% would be individuals/ retail rather than commercial as I keep saying, so an even higher % of commercial exports.

It just amazes me that you can’t even acknowledge they have a very good supply network that would be hard to replicate in the near term. Kava may grow on trees but large scale reliable suppliers don’t. How hard is that to get.

Fiji Kava is doing the right thing adding supply by supporting farmers. So even through they are planning on exporting more they are helping bring more online so the price should stay relatively stable for the locals.

Can you imagine what would happen if some new mob came into Fiji or Vanuatu etc. and tried to just gobble all the wholesale up and in doing so drove the price up too much. I think they would be lucky to make it out alive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.