CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

@huggybear_dk ....Why and who would be interested that CDX...

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    @huggybear_dk ....Why and who would be interested that CDX doesn't get the full 8M in cash from conversion I am wondering? Sorry I have to disagree with this kind of motivation.
    From past option conversion experience, most option holders are waiting till the last week before expiry date, what would mean most of the conversions are still coming.
    As well, all the options bought in the last month will be most probably converted.
    If many option holders would have financial troubles to convert or decide to bail out ...at least they would try to sell their options for peanuts under 1 cent...what is not really the case.
    But I guess we will get some kind of a price sensitive announcement at least one week before the expiry date. Coops knows how important the option conversion money will be for the company and will pull out another joker....imo
    I still believe strongly we will hear abut the Mobvoi/Cardiex smartwatch launch shortly and the majority of options will be converted in due course.....GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $2.759K 44.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8249 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 66606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.