CHM 11.8% 1.5¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - CHM, page-8

1. 12,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3790
    That could be a reason for the first "in-house" - fight if Hopper raises at an even lower price than 1.5c. 800m shares at 1.5c = $12m, not enough to get through 6 months if RM can get trials up and running at Peter Mac as said in last weeks panel discussion. Interestingly, ALA presented before CHM and they strangely are the opposite of CHM, some cash, highly valued but not even one clinical trial, not even on the near horizon as they struggle to get their first IND.

RM needs to step up and actually can as she seems to be an even better fit than JC. If Hopper frustrates her out as well then I don't know if he gets a third time lucky. Let's hope for the best, I grabbed the 200k at 1.5c at the close and hope that it won't trigger the fall below 1.5c.

Hopper can blame the crappy market to some extent but when the CEO is openly declaring how undervalued CHM is Hopper shouldn't raise below that. At RAD he did the right thing now but strangely it hasn't helped either. RAD cashed up at $70m plus and valued sub $40m. How insane is that, especially when Lantheus is now paying for 2 assets' developing.

One day people will use CHM / RAD / IMU as an example for either how to get filthy rich or how to financially ruin yourself.

Time will tell.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $29.96K 1.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1574783 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 204621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.