CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

And just like that, management have kept their promise and...

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    And just like that, management have kept their promise and created shareholder wealth by issuing more sharesrolleyes.png.
    Market cap has doubled in the last month.
    At the current rate this could be a MC four bagger by the end of next monthrolleyes.pngrolleyes.pngrolleyes.pngrolleyes.png
    You have to ask the question, other than Mad who seems to be very overworked issuing shares and announcements and probably deserves some overtimerolleyes.png, what are the others actually doing? Oh, silly me, they are concocting new strategies like the auResources deal where auResources is going to simply throw US$60mill at a company with no track record and that has produced nothing but broken promises.
    But don’t worry, auResources has done their due diligence with a fine tooth comb so it’s all good.rolleyes.png
    I’m sure all you shareholders were extremely worried today that ‘big Deano’ wasn’t going to get paid his weekly wages for all the hard yakka he’s putting in creating shareholder wealth, but rest assured, that 125mil share issue at .0008 is more than enough to cover his wages and a few others. Unfortunately there won’t be much left over to run the business as an actual mine IMO.
    But again, don’t worry shareholders, because the loyal mum and dad punters can’t wait to get a bit of the CLZ action, in fact management have delayed the closing date of the capital raise for loyal shareholders twice to give everyone a fair chance of participating and parting with their hard earned money so that ‘big Deano’ and the gang get paid next month.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6323/6323833-9c1aaf8f9dc157fcbff4b88506fdea90.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.