DXB 2.63% 55.5¢ dimerix limited

if you are expecting something similar you will be...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    if you are expecting something similar you will be disappointed.
    -/// the March dimx analysis is NOT ( I repeat NOT) equivalent to the proteinurya endpoint for sparsentan in the link you provided. ——
    —— however dimx second or part 2 interim which they’ve got On their study graph picture is probably equivalent in design to the interim for soarsentan in your link
    —- once again, the 1st interim due next month is a FUTILITY analysis which will only provide a estimate probability of likely success in the FINAL protein endpoint based on what is seen in the first group of patients recruited and from that they decide whether to can the trial or continue . It’s really not that difficult and I’m in agreement with index investor . It is a fabrication to say this March result will confirm a 40% reduction or give a p value <0.05 and shows a lack of understanding of how futility works.
    —- IMO the company has to bear some responsibility for its comms with explaining this and confusion which then got picked up by 1 or 2 posters here who are exaggerating the strength of the outcome with March

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $305.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 58.5¢ 54.0¢ $3.231M 5.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1118 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 239062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.