DXB 2.94% 52.5¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - DXB, page-121

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'm curious as to how one innocuous remark relating to poor share price performance equates to me being a "living manifestation" of "fear and greed" lol, but do carry on.
    If you view this company and its shares as your best friend that you're happy to advocate for and praise at every opportunity, that's certainly your prerogative. I, however, take a more balanced and holistic view to investing and part of that involves not believing in coincidences or ignoring subtleties.
    Irrespective of how you may feel about it, investing in companies whose product(s) have only passed phase 2 trials, is absolutely gambling. Plenty of examples of drugs, including one of Dimerix's very own, that have looked amazingly promising, glided through phase I and II trials, only to capitulate at phase III.
    Even the biotech top dogs of the ASX like CSL, with huge budgets and top-tier scientific talent have experienced phase III trial failure (just a week or so earlier CSL's CSL112 heart drug failed phase III).
    Ultimately I'm unfazed if I take a loss on this stock, as that's the nature of the investing beast. Nothing is, or will ever be, guaranteed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.015(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $288.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.206M 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41428 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 15832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.