ERL 25.0% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Empire Managing Director, Sean Richardson commented:“Empire...

1. 5,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Empire Managing Director, Sean Richardson commented:
    “Empire continued to assess and progress several highly prospective business opportunities
    during the March quarter. Current market conditions lend themselves to unlocking accretive
    opportunities that would be pivotal to Empire’s business. The Company continues to pursue
    potential business development options.
    “The Company is also very pleased with the progress of the Penny’s Find Gold Mine under
    the stewardship of Horizon Minerals. The recent 46% increase in the JORC compliant
    Resource and ongoing pre-feasibility studies, together with all-time high gold prices implies
    that Empire’s royalty entitlement has significant financial implications for both Empire’s cash
    position and underlying enterprise value.
    “We monitor development of the Penny’s Find Gold Mine closely and look forward to regular
    progress updates from Horizon Minerals as they advance their business towards gold
    production.
    “Post the March quarter Empire announced a non-renounceable rights issue to raise funds for
    activities of the business and for working capital. I encourage all shareholders to consider the
    offer and recommend they take up their entitlements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.4K 1.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2629818 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12711325 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 200000
Last updated 13.05pm 23/05/2024 ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.