ERL 0.00% 0.4¢ empire resources limited

Hi BD I don't know what is going no but like you i have talked...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi BD I don't know what is going no but like you i have talked to MR a couple of times and you have to remember he shares an office with HRZ . I think Empire owned Pennys Gold Project and Emoire sold it to someone else and HRZ got it off them not long after that MR sold his 70 million plus shares in HRZ at around 10 cents from there HRZ shares went down to 2.5 cents and HRZ directors have been asleep at the desk and getting paid big money for sweat FA so i don't think HRZ are in a hurry to get the Penny project up and running .They might be pumping some water out of it now but with a swiming pool pump .So back to Empire a couple of years ago they did some drilling at there sandstone leases the result came back not to bad the share price went up to 1.6 cents and drifted down again they were having trouble getting another drill rig MR was thinking of bring RWD drill rig down and drill a few holes with it i think there could be something there . I can tell you that MR is not buying all of the shares in ERL for a joke he loves making money . He did tell me once he sold something for 12 million and it went on to 200 million and he said that will never happen again , He knows a lot of people in gold mining he may have something from left field .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12508382 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12869767 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.