FGL 11.7% 6.7¢ frugl group limited

Hi guys, it was definitely disheartening to see the stock price...

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi guys, it was definitely disheartening to see the stock price dip to 0.005, a previously untouched level (0.006 before this).

I was rather excited previously seeing FGL in the news (west Australian, channel 7) and i thought the marketplace was going to launch and there’s now milkrun that is taking off and Frugl is still remaining silent. Whats happening and how long does it really take to put something tog
    ether? Some communication sorely needed by this incoming team to be honest…

I was doing some google research into these current folks.. Curious to see what possibilities are out there (and decide if I should make a hasty exit sigh and lick my wounds)…

Im not sure if there is relation at all but I came across a Cambodian forum with some postings relating to aircrafts and the Deputy Prime Minister of Cambodia’s facebook page.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6024/6024002-2f48ed67668dd691f06848f63f06e9d3.jpg

5th from right hand side is Kenny Woo, FGL Managing Director.
    4th from left hand side is Rohan Brammall, Trienpont COO? CFO?
    In the centre is the Deputy Prime Minister of Cambodia Sun Chanthol

The article doesnt say anything about FGL and is written mostly in Khmer but is something brewing on a government project of some sort? In the article there is also mention of the name Shinawatra (member of Thailand’s Thaksin Shinawatra and family?)..

Again it doesnt say anything about FGL nor what was discussed but to have all these folks on the same meeting, i hope FGL was discussed? Im sensing some government deal may be in the making. Prime Minister of Cambodia Hun Manet and the DPM Sun Chanthol was recently in Australia on the ASEAN-Australia Summit and met with Anthony Albo.. Again any luck for FGL? I hope…

Source for the pictures and info is the DPM of Cambodia Sun Chanthol’s facebook profile

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6024/6024017-dcf8fcffab11a8392fa5d6ed89228fbd.jpg

If anyone has more info please share.. Im biting my fingernails with 0.005 ticking why is anyone selling at this price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.007(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $0 7

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21993 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 6666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.