FND 5.88% $4.32 findi limited

I think there's a few reasons why short term dip might occur for...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I think there's a few reasons why short term dip might occur for the next week or so

A lot of options were converted that can only add selling pressure to the share price. Those that were carrying free oppies may have borrowed capital to convert at 90 looking for a quick exit once it pops in there trading account, which will happen this week or early next, these converted options cant add demand to the share price because they're already in existence, they aren't being bought on ASX FND market, so if only 10% have the plan of a quick exit that's a significant drag on the share price.

Secondly if there were any games by management to prop the share price up to encourage the conversion, those games will stop now. It did seem like the share price was a magnet to $1 which seems a little funky.

I only see it as further opportunity because the results speak for themselves. You cant find a company doing this well, with actualised and forecasted growth at this price anywhere else on the ASX. (If somebody has please please let me know) So I will happily hold through any downturn because I'm positive in the next 6 months we are going to be much closer to true value, Just gotta ride the natural ebbs and flows of the option conundrum until then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.32
Change
0.240(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.08 $4.40 $4.08 $1.581M 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1019 $4.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.35 1470 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.