FND 0.43% $4.67 findi limited

It's not a big deal, just interested to know where the FY quote...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    It's not a big deal, just interested to know where the FY quote came from, because I've listened to all his preso's and can't recall one mention of FY. Maybe I simply missed it, but would like to know where I did, if someone has it handy.

I also don't think the WLA will move the price (well, perhaps in the short term there may be a slight spike), but the strength will come from the much higher revenue figures that such a licence will produce. I also think the new SBI K with the addition of 4,219 new ATM's from early 2025 will be another catalyst delivering almost a doubling of revenue. Lots to look forward to!

I actually think the exercising of the majority of the options was a good thing, because the current SOI is still ridiculously low and would be an impediment for any large insto wanting to take a position. Heck, even margin lenders wouldn't lend on this with the current low numbers of SOI. Doubling SOI again and using the cash to quickly consolidate a number of players in the Indian mkt, would not only assist with marketing an IPO but would put the stock in a much more attractive position for the bigger players.

But then, maybe that's the thought process to keep large buyers out till the Indian IPO? Keep the gains in the family...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.67
Change
0.020(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $227.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.62 $4.76 $4.60 $623.7K 133.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4185 $4.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.69 485 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.