HMD 10.7% 3.1¢ heramed limited

kind of related to where HMD sits and where things could go. The...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4340/4340311-5e04f56c5a9efd1782496923d5dcd419.jpg

kind of related to where HMD sits and where things could go. The most pressing issue that HMD faces both here in Australia as well as the USA, Israel, Spain, the Netherlands etc is the effect of regulation from government agencies. The more I look into HMD and it’s business plans etc the more and more it becomes glaringly obvious that the key impediment to expansion is Government Regulations.

Obviously there are tech related concerns about systems working together etc but that’s a constant with ANY tech company regardless of industry or sector or nation. However I firmly am of the belief that regulatory fog is the main issue facing broader adoption. Therein lies the binary outcome part.. the tech works, the device is super reliable and handy, the clinicians seem to love the device AND platform, it’s cheap and cost effective so what’s the hold up?? Regulations…. If they are a no then so is HMD, hence the struggle in share price. Add in the fog of significant macro issues straddling the whole world and you end up with a rubbish market cap…

no need for “diamond hands” comments etc, it’s a financial proposition. Does the economic cost of holding pending government approval outweigh the other opportunities that currently exist? On that one I have zero idea?! I love punting, just put bets on the Libs getting over the line and also as a minority government… I think the odds from here on HMD are pretty asymmetric. It can’t really go much lower and a couple of real deals it will move higher. The best thing about public forums and money is that you get lots of emotional posts, I’m grateful that so far everything has been fairly cordial. It probably also needs to be understood that with a majority of holders being retail punters there would currently also be a fair bit of pain from the Crypto collapse and that other high risk assets (like HMD) are under increased selling to backfill financial issues. Nothing currently presents as a real buy signal with HMD.. without meaningful revenue announcements why would you keep holding a depreciating parcel of shares? Much easier to sit out bear markets however Bear markets are where real fortunes are created..

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat as opposed to Fools rush in where angels fear to tread… the eternal dilemma! For the record, Mrs Dunnomuch wants me to get a tattoo of a certain Latin phrase as I bang on about it all the time with my kids.

what a cracker of a Friday to wake up and draw breath!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $26.69K 885.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 478235 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 800330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.