IBX 3.53% 8.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

Yes, and to the point about covid slowing down recruitment of...

1. 6,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Yes, and to the point about covid slowing down recruitment of enrollees, I don't buy it. In Melbourne where I live despite the extended lockdowns I don't see people not being able to access medical services. In fact, recently a very close relative was scheduled for a routine mammogram and that went ahead, no delays and this was before the 7O % vacc rate was achieved, so restrictions were not yet relaxed,. And moreover, whilst Melbourne has indeed suffered a long lockdown, over the past year since recruitment began at least 75% of the time the city has not been in lockdown. So I don't buy covid restrictions in general being responsible for a low enrollee rate. NSW has had recently an issue with access to establishments for cancer testing but its mostly irrelevant because its only very recently the NSW recruitment site has been established. So that's not a plausible excuse.

My thought on the upcoming Qtrly. If still only 1 recruit, we will dip to the low 6's in share price. I would likely top up. And I would expect that management would be giving very serious consideration to a Plan B should it be needed at years end . If a few extra recruits are announced in the Qtrly, likely we go into the 8's maybe 9's in share price. I will not top up, but just continue to hold what I have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.677M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $9.003K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3961 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.