ILA 0.00% 6.8¢ island pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Application for quotation of securities - ILA, page-30

1. 5,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    I think I'm right in saying that there's no known vaccine for dengue fever. (Which is both the problem and the opportunity.)

But the FA that people are always overlooking with ILA ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-grant-funding-to-directly-support-phase-2a-trial.7991190/

AUD960k for ILA (there was a further AUD1m awarded to the The
    Research Foundation for the State University of New York (SUNY) ... maybe more will trickle through to ILA in due course.)

(By the way ... I assume ILA also get the tax rebate on this expenditure.)

and in 2023

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-us-grant-funding-to-support-isla-101-clinical-development.7468102/

The US$1.3m Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) grant will
    support laboratory testing and data analysis during Island’s planned clinical trial at SUNY
    in Syracuse. The trial will evaluate the effectiveness of Island’s ISLA-101 drug candidate to
    treat dengue fever induced in the human challenge model. The funding will enable Island
    to signficiantly expand on the data being generated during the trial, further characterizing
    Island’s intellectual property (IP). These studies are anticipated to increase the
    understanding of dengue infections and may also identify biomarkers of infection that
    could further aid in the development of effective therapies and diagnostics.

REAL MONEY SUPPORT FROM THE US (Dept of Defence) So that makes USD2.6m towards supporting ILA/dengue solution, of which AUD960k is going directly to ILA to help fund the trials.

Show me another AUD8m company (on the ASX) with such US Govt support and such huge potential.

A diamond in the rough?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 4235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ILA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.