IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Good chat on options going here.Yep rogerdat it would constitute...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Good chat on options going here.
    Yep rogerdat it would constitute an announcement as a change of Directors interests.

Further wo what I divulged last night, there's a few more considerations concerning the purchasing of options ( IMUOE's in my case)-
    Besides any TO's - Special Dividends - Consolidations, etc.- a few other things come into play. They are actually contracted with conditions. This act's so that IMU and the purchaser of the options, are protected. For example, should they go in the bottom draw and forgotten- There's no point in complaining, should they not have been exercised in September 2026. Alternatively, should there be a consolidation related to a NASDAQ listing or something of that nature ( firmly on the cards ) then the holdings and exercise prices are indexed in unison with the fully paid. ( That's been my experience with two other holdings over the past three decades ).

Having an exercise price of $0.118 out to late 2026, once the fully paid reach around $0.25 then that's where they really come into their own. Whilst they trade at around half of that of the fully paid ( for the moment ) once the heads reach that price they will firmly be in the money. They shouldn't
    trail the heads by more than $0.12 ( roughly Ex price ) however, by then being traded by at least $0.13 ( heads @ $0.25) puts them firmly in the money. Where the value comes in, is where the SP is likely it go through the roof in the next few years- my opinion only ! Then the options should only trade no more than $0.12 less than the fully paid. However, you can load up and double the holdings at current prices, which makes great value for mine.

Anyone purchasing the options should do their research, especially when considering where your finances are likely to be in late 2026 when they would need to be sold or exercised.

What gives me the most comfort with options in IMU is the fact that our board hold many millions of them. There's no interest like self interest !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.