LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Hi all, I have bought back in a few hundred thousands shares for...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hi all, I have bought back in a few hundred thousands shares for the sake of needing a distraction.

Thank you for all your kind words. I go to hospital on Thursday for a biopsy and staging. Later, I will share the prognosis. The cancer is at the hepatic flexure which is the most difficult for resection and the liver is adjacent.

Not looking good but I will not talk about it any further now. We all have our issues to contend with.

Regarding the demonstration plant schedule, this is the last email I received from David. I hope it assists with this current discussion. I have shared this with David's permission.

Imo, all indications point to getting the options exercised in October. If you go through all the financial reports like some bored drongo did....
    You will see hundreds of millions of options that have been issued for a massive range of business exchanges. All due to be exercised by the 26th of October and potential for a few million dollars into the LMG coffers. I think LMG would be trying to pull rabbits out of hats to get to that very significant milestone.

My hope is, all ready to operate mid October 2023. I may be dreaming but time will tell soon enough.

On 21 Mar 2023 at 2:44 pm, David Paterson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Ken

In the Half Yearly accounts, page 7, we reported –

“The current project schedule indicates that most if not all the equipment will be on site before 30 June 2023 and it all being dry commissioned. The current budget is $41.7 million with $31.3 million having been contracted or committed and the remaining $10.4 million, mainly relating to construction and commissioning services. The bulk of these services will be finalised before 30 June 2023”.

As you can see with only $10M, which mainly is construction will be completed by 30 June 2023, there is no significant delays. Given COVID, supply chain disruptions and reduced manufacturing capacity, this is an excellent result from our management team.

Dry commissioning is Stage 2 of a 5 stage commissioning process. You then do Stage 3 Wet Commissioning, Stage 4 Load Commissioning and then Stage 5 Full Commissioning. These stages will be taking place in the 3rd quarter finished by the end of September.

I trust this explains our progress more clearly. Thank you for your continued support of LMG.

All the best

David

Kind regards to all holders
    Ken
    Last edited by kengaroo: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.