LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

HI @ColdCobalt and @tropic The following is my own personal...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    The following is my own personal strategy but certainly not financial advice to anyone. It is just the path I chose. Originally, I purchased a very good holding @6c prior to November 2021. Since then......
    If you believe that the s.p will at least hit the last high of 16 cents (Which was not that
    well founded imo) in November 2021, the options are very good value indeed.

With a 4c conversion, plus 2.5 atm = 6.5c, the conversion just prior to expiry (26th October 2023) looks good to me. IMO DYOR.

It has been very easy to accumulate a good holding at which I believe is a substantial time bound discount. IMO (If you can afford to convert /exercise)...

If you believe that commissioning of the demonstration plant is the catalyst for a paradigm shift in perceived value.

If you believe that the last phase of commissioning of the demonstration plant is possible prior to the 26th of October, options are a no brainer IMO.

Time will tell...
    All just an opinion, or even an opportunity. As even the s.p appreciation expecting prior to the commissioning of the demonstration plant will put the options further into the money and a win regardless. AIMO....

Regards ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.